Growth Stack is Marketing, Sales and Customers Service management firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We provide training and consulting services to professional businesses in Nigeria. Growth Stack is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, national origin and gender.
Growth Stack Business Development Academy is seeking a Specialist, Digital Marketing, based in Lagos. The ideal candidate is innovative, highly-organized, and ambitious. This individual must have a true passion for the training and human development industry.
- Develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns including social media, SEO, email/text, data-capture, and advertising to aid in building awareness and growing a fan base around our business.
- Work closely with training management team to develop strategic content creation and curation to build our online social presence.
- Maintain our online properties including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Blogs, Youtube, etc.
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Linked-in, YouTube.
- Manage, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and communicate results to the team.
- Research, gather, plan and post compelling content.
- Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
- Manage ongoing quality assurance of our online presences.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, etc.) to drive engagement campaigns and opportunities.
- SEO, Blogs, Word Press, Graphic Design Skills.
- Strategic Social Media Planning.
- PR Activities – Coordination with PR Agency and Media.
- Coordinate and create email Newsletters / Promotional Emailing / Presentations.
- Creative Online Advertising.
- Client Relationship Management (CRM).
- Vendor-Agencies management & coordination.
- At least 2 years of work experience in digital marketing, digital sales, or influencer marketing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Understanding of key marketing platforms and techniques (CRM tools, pixel retargeting, Photoshop, digital advertising, etc.).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that display organization and attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- This role requires a high degree of creativity, energy, innovation and flexibility.
- Data analysis/research skills.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Growth Stack provides a good work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
28th February, 2019
Help Channel: If you have any question you may comment below.