What is the most used and the best messaging mobile platform in Nigeria? The answer is WhatsApp. Why is it difficult to send out your marketing messages to strangers like bulk SMS and email? Because of some limitations, business owners can’t do much with it. You can do the statistical analysis by yourself; how many people use WhatsApp in your household? How many people demand you send them WhatsApp message instead of call?
We have cracked open and found the secrets of how you can use WhatsApp to attract strangers, engage and convert them to delightful customers.
Benefits of WhatsApp marketing compare to social media, SMS and email marketing:
- You know when they open your message
- You know phone numbers that are not using WhatsApp
- You can see the profile picture of your prospect before you message
- They can have access to your old message whether they are online or not
- Your marketing flyers become part of their photo gallery
- They don’t keep WhatsApp at home, it goes with them
- They can see your profile photo, that gives them the confidence to do business with you
- Following up prospect is easy with WhatsApp, easy to see them, easy to follow up
- Cut down your monthly marketing budget.
- Above all, it is free
What you will learn
- How and where to get contacts for your WhatsApp messaging by business types and locality
- How to neutralize your prospect and create a friendly atmosphere for easy selling?
- Your first 3 words to a stranger on WhatsApp
- How to send message to an unlimited number of people (not group, not broadcast)
- How to use predetermine sentences and eliminate message forwarding
- And more
Who is this training for?
This training is for you
- If you want to sell faster
- If you hate and tired of rejection
- If you want to double their sales
- If you love innovation
- If you want to do more with little effort
- If you are shy of talking to strangers face-to-face
- If you have limited or no money for marketing
What you need
- Mobile phone
- Internet connection
Training method: This is one-on-one training, call to book an appointment.
Fee: N20,000 per person
Full money back if the secret is not new to you.